FRESHTOBERFEST Chef Info Sheet
Thank you for joining with us to motivate and empower Cleveland youth to grow fresh food and eat healthy. You, as the chef, make this event a powerful experience, not only for the youth, but also Tri-C's students as well.
If you have any questions, contact Brian Doyle at email@example.com
Here's the commitment:
- Fill out the form below by Tuesday, September 8th
- Contact the garden head to find out what produce they can provide from garden and to schedule a time for the garden group to drop off produce to you and even help with the prep work.
- Create 200 small plates to highlight their produce. You may fill in any gaps with any other ingredients you desire. We will be providing compostable small plates and utensils.
- Please email a headshot and/or restaurant logo for promotion to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will have one Tri-C student assisting you along with three youth representing their garden.
Friday, September 18th
3-4pm Arrive (gardens arrive as well)
4:45pm Ready to serve
5:15 Group Photo
5:30pm Doors Open
7:30pm Concert and Awards (food stations close)
8:30pm Event Concludes
Date and Location:
Tri-C's Hopitality Managment Center
180 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114
Best Taste (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
Most Creative Food Presentation (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
Most Engaging and Educational Student Presentation Booth (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
People’s Choice Award